Thank you for choosing ANGLE 90 NEWS platform as a source of news and information to widen your knowledge of events across the world. We would like you to be aware of the following information about Angle 90 News website, the data and information we collect about our visitors and users, how we collect it and how we use and protect the information.
- Angle 90 News platform may contain elements of codes that may help us learn the number of users that visit the site and the pages or elements of the site visitors are most interested in. What we learn contain no specific user identification detail and is used only to enable us provide our visitors better news products. Parts of the site may request specific user information like email address, name and telephone numbers when you sign up for future communication with us.
- The cookies on Angle 90 website perform functions that may include-
- tracking user preferences such as the address and post codes which the user enters on our website and store them to remember next time the user visits
- to access user information when visitor signs in so Angle 90 News can provide personalised user content
- to display the most appropriate advertisements, based on user interests and activity on our Services
- to help us improve our services by analysing and estimating user traffic and use of features on the site. There is a website where you can read all about cookies and whether to allow them on your browser. The website link is given as-http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- A Flash cookie is a data file placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built into or downloaded by a user on the device used to access and interact with Angle 90 News Flash cookies may be used for various purposes, including,
- enabling a Flash feature and remembering user preferences. If you would like to know more about Adobe Flash Cookies, please visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
- Angle 90 News website may also use Pixel Tags which, are small graphic files that allow the site and third parties to monitor the use of the site services and collect data about the use. A pixel tag can collect information such as
- the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears
- the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears, the time (and length of time) the page containing the pixel tag was viewed
- the type of browser that retrieved the pixel tag
- the identification number of any cookie previously placed by that server on the user computer.
- Angle 90 News may also use other tools and technologies for similar purposes as the ones described above, and for other purposes not described, such as fraud prevention and detection.
Cookies are not related to any personally identifiable information and are not used to retrieve information from your computer that was not originally sent in a cookie
SECURITY AND LINKS TO OTHER ORGANISATIONS’ WEBSITES
- We do all we can to safeguard and protect the privacy of our website users and deploy appropriate security technology for this reason. Therefore, we make sure that when we ask another organisation to provide a service for us, they have appropriate security measures also to safeguard our users’ data.
- Angle 90 News website may contain links to websites of other organisations we deal with and advertisers that have links on our website may collect personally identifiable information directly from the visitor without our knowledge. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of those sites. Please visit the sites of these businesses or entities to review their privacy policies.
- Whereas Angle 90 News website has reasonable physical, technical and procedural processes in place to protect against hacking and other notorious activities that may target the data we collect from our visitors online; security breaches can happen to our website as it could to any other website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of our database or that of any third-party organisation providing services to us. We cannot guarantee that user data and information supplied through Angle 90 News website may not be intercepted on transit to us via the internet.
8. VISITING ANGLE 90 NEWS WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM
Information entered in any part of Angle 90 News website from outside the UK will be transferred to the United Kingdom where we are domiciled. We take continuing usage of the site as consent to this transfer and submission to exclusive jurisdiction to UK courts for the adjudication of any disputes that may arise because of the use of the website.[/vc_column_text]
- You can visit and use Angle 90 News website without given us any personal identification information. However, when you elect to register on the site for any purpose that may require you to provide your personal identification information such as name, email address, demographic information, post code and address, the information you provided will be used only for the purpose for which they are required, such as the fulfilment of mailing services, improving the services we provide, and for future contact and staying connected.
- We may provide statistical usage data in aggregate format, which contain no specific user personal identification information to our partners about on visitors to Angle 90 News website use the services we provide. We will conduct research on users’ demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information users provide to us upon registration, on order forms, as well as from our server log files or from surveys. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis and we may share this aggregated data with advertisers or other businesses.
- Other ways we may use information we collect, including Personal Information and Usage Data include-
- to enable you to use our Services, to create an account or profile, to process information you provide via our Services (including verifying that your email address is active and valid) and to process your transactions
- to provide related customer service and care, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments and sending surveys and processing survey responses
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested or that we otherwise believe will interest you, including special opportunities from us and our third-party partners
- to tailor content, recommendations, and advertisements we and third parties display to you, both on the Services and elsewhere online
- for internal business purposes, such as to improve our Services
- We may be required to disclose information about users to a third party if required to so by law and will do so in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect and defend our rights or to prevent misuse of our website, or to protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a sale to, or merger with another entity, or in the event of a sale of assets or a bankruptcy, Angle 90 News and, or our owner, Ekenez Digital Natives Group Ltd (EDN Group Ltd) reserves the right to transfer user personal identifiable information to the new party in control or the party acquiring assets.
10. MESSAGE TO PARENTS AND CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our website and services we provide are intended for the general adult population and audience. We do not intend to or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If you are a child and you are under 16 years of age we recognise that you may use the internet for school work and other purposes, but please do not send any information about you to us either through this website or any other website.
11. LEGAL INFORMATION AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 we have an obligation to tell who our ‘data controller’ is ( the entity with the responsibility to protect information and that entity is Ekenez Digital Natives Group Ltd (EDN Group Ltd), whose registered address is 27 Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. If you would like access to or a copy of the personal information we hold about you, to request a correction, or have any questions about how we may use it or to make a complaint, please contact the Data Protection Manager at the address shown above or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints will be dealt with by the officer in charge of data protection, and we will respond to the complaints within 30 days of receiving a complaint.
- And if after we have responded and you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is dealt with by us, you may refer your complaint to the local data protection regulator. In the UK, that will be the Information Commissioner’s Office.