Welcome to ANGLE 90 NEWS digital information and news platform, website, applications and services provided by Ekenez Digital Natives Group Ltd (EDN Group Ltd), termed collectively as our ‘Services’, ‘Platform’, ‘Website’ or ‘Site’. These are our terms and conditions for use of the platform, which may be accessed by users in the UK and across the globe, in several ways, including but not limited to, the internet via www.angle90news.com, hand-held mobile devices with internet connections enabled; mobile phones, PDA and tablets, and RSS feeds.
In these terms and conditions, “Angle 90 News website or Angle 90 News site or Angle 90 News platform” mean the digital information network operated by or on behalf of Ekenez Digital Natives Group (EDN Group) Ltd or all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, brands and entities that it controls, regardless of how you access the network, as well as any Angle 90 News apps, whether you access those via Angle 90 News site or a third-party site. By joining or each time you access and use the services, and however you access the Angle 90 News site, you signify that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to use the services. These Terms have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
REGISTRATION ON ANGLE 90 NEWS
- You agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your chosen passwords or other account details that may identify you personally and all activities that occur under your account. And if you choose to register with us, you agree to: i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as prompted by the registration form ii) maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete always iii) you agree not to use Angle 90 News platform to
- violate any local, national, or international law or regulation
- transmit abusive materials or material that are deemed harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
- transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual, including revealing the real name of any fellow user that has chosen to use an alias on the Services
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- use any “robot,” ‘spider,” “rover,” ‘scraper” or any other data-mining technology or automatic or manual process to monitor, cache, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute any data from the Services, our network or databases
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or our networks, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of the Angle 90 News site
- will not create registration accounts for purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor will you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
- If you decide not to any longer have a registered account on our site, you may terminate your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using the site.
- If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the site immediately and without prior notice.
- We may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.
USER SUBMISSIONS, TRADE MARKS AND COPY RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to display advertisements about User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes without any compensation to you. These advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on the Services.
- In consideration for us granting you access and use of the Services, you agree that we may place such advertisements throughout our Services. We do not pre-screen User Submissions, and you agree that you are solely responsible for all your User Submissions.
- We are not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions, and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions.
- We are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any User Submissions.
- You represent and warrant that your User Submissions and our authorised use of such submissions do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other legal or moral rights).
- You, and not we, are responsible for any consequences of sharing personal information about yourself on public areas of the Service, such as your home address or the home address of others.
- We own all rights, title, and interests in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content).
- When you use a feature on the Services that allows users to share, transform, re-adapt, modify, or combine user content with other content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right and license in the universe to use, reproduce, modify, display, remix, perform, distribute, redistribute, adapt, promote, create derivative works, and syndicate your content in any medium and through any form of technology or distribution and to permit any derivative works to be licensed under these same license terms.
- The rights granted under this Section 2 will survive the termination of these Terms.
- All content and materials provided on the Services are intended for general information, general discussion, education, and entertainment purposes only. Do not construe that such content is either endorsed or verified by us.
- The content is provided “as is,” and your use or reliance on such materials are solely at your own risk.
- We have a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the Services (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law.
- Your use of Angle 90 News Site is for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that, as between Angle 90 News and you, except for User Submissions, and Advertisement, Angle 90 News is the sole owner of all content on the website, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the website (“Angle 90 News Content”).
- Materials appearing on our site are protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of the United Kingdom and are protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties.
- You may download and print extracts from Angle 90 News Content for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided you make appropriate attribution to any author, and in observance of copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print. You may not use any Angle 90 News Content for any other purpose without our prior written approval. Except as expressly authorised by Angle 90 News, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the site.
- You may not copy or derive other work from, resell, distribute, or make any commercial use of (other than to keep and share information for your own non-commercial purposes) any content, materials, or databases from our platform. You may not sell, sub-license or redistribute our software applications or incorporate them (or any portion of them) into another product. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the software or otherwise attempt to derive the source code (except where expressly permitted by law) or the communications protocol for accessing the services or out networks. You may not modify, adapt or create derivative works from the software or remove proprietary notices in the software.
CHARGES AND PAID CONTENT
Angle 90 News reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to the services or to any specific new feature or content that we may introduce from time to time. We will not charge our users at any time for access to any part of our site or services we provide unless we obtain your prior agreement to pay such fees. If you do not consent to the payment of such fees, however, you may not have access to paid content or services. Details regarding the content or services you will receive in exchange for fees, as well as the payment terms and conditions that apply, will be disclosed to you prior to your agreement to pay such fees. You agree to pay such fees if you sign up for any fee-based service. Any such terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a part of (and are hereby incorporated by reference into) these Terms and Conditions of use.
CHANGES TO SERVICES AND MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that we reserve the right to-
- modify or discontinue all or any aspect of our services with or without notice to you and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party should Angle 90 News exercise its right to modify or discontinue the services
- Make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do without your consent. Any revised terms and conditions will be applicable at the time of posting on Angle 90 News Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the website after any modifications are made or applied.
LINKS TO WEBSITES BELONGING TO OTHER ORGANISATIONS-
Angle 90 News website may provide links to website or websites, or other internet resources belonging to other organisations’ resources for your convenience only, and such links do not signify or imply our endorsement of such other website or resource or its contents. You agree that we shall have no responsibility or liability for any information, software, or materials found at any other website or internet resource.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By visiting and using Angle 90 New website, you expressly agree that use of the services is at your sole risk. We provide the services on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, and we expressly disclaim warranties of any kind, with respect to Ekenez Digital Natives Group (EDN Group) Ltd, either express or implied including but not limited to:
- any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the site
- any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Angle 90 News makes no representations and warranties as to any linked sites and Ekenez Digital Native Group (EDN Group) Ltd has no liability or responsibility with respect to your use of such sites. In some instances, content made available on the Site may represent the opinions and judgments of providers or users, such as user content. Ekenez Digital Natives Group (EDN Group) Ltd and any of its affiliates do not endorse nor shall they be responsible or liable for the accuracy or reliability of any statement made on the Site by anyone other than authorised employees acting in such capacity.
- Ekenez Digital Natives Group (EDN Group) Ltd makes no warranty that the Angle 90 News website will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free.
- you acknowledge that access to data (including, but not limited to, documents, photographs, and software files) stored by you or others on the services is not guaranteed and that we shall not be responsible to you for any loss of data caused by the services or their unavailability.
- we do not make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services, or that defects in the services will be corrected.
- you understand and agree that any material and/or information downloaded or obtained through the use of the service we provide is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage arising from such information obtained and that no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Angle 90 News or through the services we provide shall create any warranty not expressly made stated in this Terms and Conditions of use.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries caused by the Angle 90 News website, including, without limitation, those damages or injuries, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), occurring as a result of:
- any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content available on the website
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of records, information or data, unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records, information or data, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
you understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, that in no event-
- Will EDN Group Ltd or its affiliates, including, without limitation her respective officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, statutory, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your (or anyone using your account’s) use of the services.
- unless otherwise provided by applicable law, shall EDN Group have liability to you for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost, expense or liability of any kind (“loss”) arising in any way out of or in connection with the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use Angle 90 News website, including (without limitation),
- damages for business interruption, loss of business and other profits, loss of programs, cost of replacing equipment or software or loss of records, information or data, loss of use of data, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of or damage to reputation, loss of capital, downtime costs, loss under or in relation to any other contract, or loss of anticipated savings or benefits
- any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential loss
- or any loss attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in Angle 90 News Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- We acknowledge that in some jurisdictions the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages is not allowed. In such jurisdiction, the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
J. NO WAVER
If any time or for any reason we fail to enforce or insist on any provisions of these terms of service and conditions of use, it shall not be construed or explained as a waiver of any provision of Angle 90 News Trademarks & Patents.
LOGO AND TRADE MARKS
Angle 90 News website names and logos, as well as certain other names, logos, and materials displayed on the website constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (Trade Symbols) of us or other entities. You are not authorised to use any such Trade Symbols of which ownership of, and the goodwill associated with them remains with us or those other entities.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. It is not designed or customised for any other country. You may use them only if they comply with the laws of the country from which you are accessing the Services.